If you have our Travel Tracker enabled, it will automatically detect, if you are flying or not.
If the Travel Tracker was inaccurate or turned to OFF while flying, you can manually edit connections on the map and mark or unmark them as flights:
This only works via our apps:
- Go to your travel profile and select the desired trip
- Tap the map so it goes full screen
- Look for the Edit route button, tap it
- Select the one waypoint, where you took off with the plane
- In the appearing menu, tap the flight icon