Here are some more basics, that will help you understand FindPenguins better:
- In order to record your travels on FindPenguins, you need to register.
- Once you have signed up, you will find a feed under “Home” (like on Instagram, Twitter and co.), which shows the posts of your followers, as well as your own.
- Under “Profile” your will find your trips. When you click on a trip, you will see your trip with your posts.
- Now when you take a vacation or go traveling, create a “Trip” on your profile, which only needs a title, a start date, and a privacy setting.
- In this trip, you create “Footprint” posts. A Footprint requires a location, a title, and a date. Footprints represent places you have visited during your travels. Of course, you should also write something about your adventures, as well as upload photos and videos.
- If you want, you can optionally turn on our travel tracker and your travel route will be recorded automatically. An internet connection is not necessary.
- That’s it. Statistics, maps and other functions come completely automatically.
Here is some more information and helpful links:
- A small guide to the creation of your first trip:
A walk-through on how to get started with your very first trip
- You have full control over your privacy:
Privacy of trips and footprints
- At the end of your trip, you can order a beautiful printed book of your travels. Best of all, we'll design it for you!
- If you are not traveling alone, you can add fellow travelers to your trip:
How to add a fellow traveler
- You can also easily add past trips:
Can I add trips in the past?
Of course, there is much more to discover!