Since it means a bit of work to create ”Footprint” posts, write texts and choose photos for all your past journeys, we have created an opportunity to quickly prettify your profile.
Via the function Complete your places you can easily select places you’ve visited. This way, your profile map and statistics will be complete in a blink.
- In our app go to your profile and open the menu
- Choose Complete your places
- You can now use the ”+” to select places you have visited
- The selected places will be visible on your profile map and will influence your statistics ”Number of countries”, ”Continents” and ”List of countries”.
A few notes:
- On your interactive, zoomable profile map you will only find footprint posts, not however the places your added via Complete your places.
- If you have already created a footprint for a place, you no longer need it add it.
- If you are motivated, you can of course take the longer, more complete road and add past trips and footprints:
Can I add trips in the past?