Privacy is very important to us! So if a follower cannot see one of your trips or a posts, this is most likely due to a wrong privacy settings.
- Make sure the privacy or your trip isn’t set to ”Private”. You can check this in the trip settings:
Where do I find the trip settings
- Empty trips will only appear on your profile once a first footprint has been posted.
- Please also check, if the footprint that is not visible is separately marked as ”private”. Do so by editing the footprint:
Edit a footprint
- Please make sure, that the person that cannot see your content, is an accepted follower of you. You can find a list of your accepted followers by tapping ”Followers” on your travel profile.
- If the privacy setting of your trip is restricted to “Followers only”, please make sure the viewing person is logged in! Otherwise we cannot know, if a person is a follower or not.
- If the privacy setting of your trip is restricted to “Close friends”, please make sure the viewing person is marked as a close friend of yours:
How to mark a follower as a close friend
You might also be interested in this article: