Posts on FindPenguins are called "Footprints", with your stories, a date, your favorite photos or videos and the location. Footprint posts represent an experience at a certain place. Post footprints during your travels for sights, beaches, national parks, cities, accommodation, tours, events or just any experience.
- Tap the button New footprint, in our apps the "+" in the bottom menu bar.
- Every footprint requires a location, so choose a location for your footprint.
Our apps will auto-detect your location. If you manually want to select a location, tap the map for additional options.
- Enter a name for your footprint: You can choose any name you want.
- Select a date. To add footprints in the past (yesterday or last year), manually choose the date. Otherwise, simply leave the option set to “Now”.
- Select the according trip. Footprints on FindPenguins are assigned to trips.
- You can now write a story, add photos or videos and even GPX files.
- Also have a look at the additional options.
- Finally upload your footprint or save it as draft to edit later (saving a footprint as draft is only available in our apps).
You can fully edit a footprint post at any time.